Thursday, June 07, 2007

Like Learning Something New All Over Again

I would like to invite you to visit the UCC's newly designed website at http://www.ucc.org. It is laid out completely different than it was just a week ago. Unfortunately with any new endeavor, it may take you some time to find your favorite parts of the website. But still, the new design is pretty cool and I am looking forward to rediscovering the UCC and the parts that I wasn't familiar with in the first place.

You know, it's like when a supermarket reorganizes everything. Sure, they do it so you can find new things to be interested in--but they also do it to better organize their merchandise (especially after they've had a consulting group help them better direct their customers to the items they shop for the most). In a similar way, the UCC's newly designed website is organized differently and the most often used stuff is more easily accessible.

Now if I can just find out where my old favorites are, then everything will be super cool for me. ;)

No comments: