Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lazy Postings

Can you believe it's been almost a month since I've posted anything on our blog? I must admit that the main reason is that I have become such a Facebook crony. I find myself there more often than even reading other blogs in my blog reader. But fear not, kind and faithful reader, more postings will resume on here.

Another reason that I haven't been posting much is that I have taken a sort of break from an online life of research and reading. While Facebook offered me a time to catch up with my friends, I took it as a break from having to write something. So, while I took a break I haven't quit it, I merely too a break ...as a result, I spent more time with Jay and Maggie, went to bed at a decent time, and just goofed off at home instead of goofing off at home and online. In any event, my R&R has been good and now I feel rested enough to get back online and be the fab poster that I once was.

Look for regular postings in the days ahead.

No comments: