Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer Newsletter and The Weekly

Our summer time is now upon us. For those of you, not in the know, life here in church slows down pretty dramatically to give you a chance to spend time with your family, enjoy the summer season, and to go on various trips and whatnot. We do enjoy seeing you when you're in town, but for many, summertime is about vacations and weekend sightseeing. We hope you have a wonderful vacation and will look forward to seeing your regular presence with us on Sundays, when the seasons change.

To keep you updated and informed about what we have planned for the summer, let me invite you to go to our church website and download our Summer Issue of our printed newsletter, The Spirit Seeker. You can also stay informed by signing up for our free e-newsletter, The Weekly. Just send me an email at bo@cresskillucc.org and I'll add you to the list. Also, if your email address has changed, please let me know and I'll update it.

No comments: